We live in an era of major technological advancements. Everything from cars to washing machines are computerized. It has become essential to be able to operate a computer for your personal and professional use. This programme will teach you about computers and how to operate one on a fundamental level.
At the end of the training programme, you should be able to:
- explain the basic difference between hardware and software;
- apply techniques on how to work safely online;
- use a keyboard and mouse;
- describe the parts of a Windows desktop;
- use File Explorer to manage files and folders;
- use basic applications and features in the Windows environment.