This course is designed to familiarize users with the system. The targeted audience vary across the course and will be identified within each section. Upon completion of this course users will be knowledgeable of the working environment and how to use the tools to perform various tasks.
This section is used for learning to find the way around this system
We live in an era of major technological advancements. Everything from cars to washing machines are computerized. It has become essential to be able to operate a computer for your personal and professional use. This programme will teach you about computers and how to operate one on a fundamental level.
At the end of the training programme, you should be able to:
- explain the basic difference between hardware and software;
- apply techniques on how to work safely online;
- use a keyboard and mouse;
- describe the parts of a Windows desktop;
- use File Explorer to manage files and folders;
- use basic applications and features in the Windows environment.
In the consumer world, how you handle your customers directly affects organizational performance. Therefore, it is essential that you learn the necessary "people skills" which are critical not only for organizational success but for your personal development as well. This training programme will give you the skills you need to gain respect and enhance customer relationships.
At the end of this programme, you should be able to:
- explain the role that customer service plays in organizational success;
- recognize the impact of good/bad customer service;
- use appropriate tools to enhance the customer service experience;
- demonstrate appropriate customer service behaviour;
- recognize the signals of customer irritation and respond appropriately.
Skip course categories